Barrow Neurological Institute has been a neurological pioneer since its inception, leading the way in the development of cutting-edge treatments and surgical procedures, research and the creation of outstanding programs and centers. One of the areas in which Barrow has forged numerous advancements is brain tumor diagnosis and neurosurgery. Every year, we treat thousands of patients with brain tumors, including some of the most difficult cases in the world.
Thousands of people are diagnosed with benign or malignant brain tumors every year. Barrow's multidisciplinary team of brain tumor specialists and support staff understand the anxiety such a brain tumor diagnosis causes. That's why our team of brain tumor experts focuses on your specific needs to determine the best treatment options for all forms of brain cancer, including:
- acoustic neuromas (vestibular schwannomas)
- germ cell tumors
- gliomas (includes glioblastomas, gliosarcomas, astrocytomas, oligodendrogliomas, and oligoastrocytomas)
- medulloblastomas (includes primitive neuroectodermal tumors, or PNETs)
- pineal-region tumors (includes pineocytomas and pineoblastomas)
- pituitary tumors (includes pituitary adenomas)
Our commitment to patient care is augmented by the newest advances in surgical techniques, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, and diagnostic imaging. Our goal at Barrow is a positive outcome for every patient—one patient at a time.
How can we help?
For more information, please call 1-800-BARROW1 (227-7691) or (602) 406-6281.
Barrow Neurological Institute
St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
350 West Thomas Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85013
For International Patients