How can I get a referral?
You can be referred to the Barrow Cleft and Craniofacial Center by your primary care provider or physican, any member of the Barrow Cleft and Craniofacial team, the Barrow Resource Link, community physical therapists and speech-language pathologists, or your primary plastic surgeon.
Patients should provide copies of their medical records, including laboratory and radiographic studies. Out-of-state patients may undergo a clinical evaluation before their craniofacial conference.
What will my consultation be like?
Your initial evaulation and consultation at the Barrow Cleft and Craniofacial Centerwill consist of the following steps:
- You will be seen by a plastic craniofacial surgeon for consultation, initial evaluation, and recommendations.
- You will complete registration and be scheduled for clinic and conference.
- On the day of the conference, you will be examined by team specialists.
- Your photograph will be taken for evaluation purposes and for comparison at a later time.
- Our specialists will visit with you and discuss the recommended treatment.
- The Barrow Cleft and Craniofacial Team will formulate a plan for your care in conference.
- A summary report of multispecialty evaluations and recommendations will be sent to you and your provider.
How can we help?
For more information or to schedule a consultation with a cleft and craniofacial specialist, please call (602) 406-FACE (3223).
Barrow Children's Cleft and Craniofacial Center
124 West Thomas Road, Suite 320
Phoenix, Arizona 85013