One Clinic, Dozens of Experts
The Barrow Cleft and Craniofacial Center offers a team-oriented approach to the treatment of cleft and craniofacial disorders. Our team of professionals includes, a geneticist, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, neurosurgeons, a craniofacial orthodontist, otolaryngologists, dentists, a craniofacial physical therapist, and a speech pathologist.
Our cleft and craniofacial specialists work with your referring physician and your family to develop the best possible treatment plan for patients of all ages—from newborns to adults. Barrow's experts understand complexities associated with craniofacial disorders and are equipped with the experience and specialized training to treat them with compassion and confidence.
What Our Team Treats
- complex congenital or acquired craniofacial disorders
- cleft lip and cleft palate
- complex genetic syndromes
- other complex craniofacial disorders that require a comprehensive approach to treatment
Our Craniofacial Expertise
The Barrow Cleft and Craniofacial Center is staffed by specialists from many fields, including:
- craniofacial physical therapy, neurorehabilitation, and speech pathology
- craniofacial plastic surgery, oral surgery, and pediatric neurosurgery
- developmental and general pediatrics
- genetics and genetic counseling
- oral surgery
- orthodontics and prosthodontics
- pediatric and dentistry
- pediatric and adult ophthalmology
- research in craniofacial surgery and neurology
- social work
How can we help?
For more information or to make an appointment with a Barrow cleft and craniofacial specialist, please call (602) 406-FACE (3223).