Watch and Learn at One of the Most Dynamic Centers for Neurology and Neurosurgery in the World
Barrow Neurological Institute has well-established program for foreign-trained neurosurgeons and residents. Observers and visiting scholars at Barrow can:
- spend up to 6 months onsite at our facility
- observe the most complex neurosurgical procedures being performed in the world today
- access our 11 dedicated neurosurgery operating suites
- participate in daily film reviews and teaching rounds
- attend weekly neurosurgery clinical conferences
- attend neurosurgery, neurology, and neuroscience grand rounds
- view our extensive library of surgical video and animations
We also host a variety of neuroscience lectures and conferences every month.
If you are interested in an observership at Barrow Neurological Institute, please contact Ravneet Kaur at Ravneet.Kaur@dignityhealth.org.