The Media Relations team at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center and Barrow Neurological Institute provides round-the-clock services for print, online and broadcast media.
The Media Relations staff is available to respond to journalists' inquiries and requests. In addition we also provide:
- News releases and tip sheets
- Photographs and digital images
- Interview scheduling
- Tours of the facility
- Background information on medical services, research and faculty
- Recommendations for renowned medical experts
Media Kits Available
- Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center
- Barrow Neurological Institute
Monthly Tip Sheets
If you would like to receive the monthly Media Tip Sheet regarding upcoming news stories, please email email@example.com.
During regular office hours (weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), please call 602-406-3319 or page 602-746-9303.
After-Hours Media Calls
Reporters calling before or after regular business hours, should call 602-406-3000 and ask to have the House Manager paged.
Public and Media Relations
St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
Barrow Neurological Institute
350 West Thomas Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85013